**Due to stock levels available for purchase in UK & EU ONLY**
*EU customs friendly!*
1-4 Players / 60-90 Minutes / Ages 14+
- Medium complexity resource management game
- Improve your factory, manufacture chocolate, sell for profit!
It is the early 20th-century and you are an up and coming chocolatier. Upgrade your factory, hire employees, and use the unique conveyor belt system in the game to turn cocoa beans into a variety of delicious treats, selling to stores for profit.
Featuring a literal engine (powered by coal), your conveyor belt will process cocoa beans and turn them into a variety of chocolate goods for sale. Choose your new factory parts and employees carefully as these will not only change the chocolate you are able to manufacture but also who you can sell your chocolates to!
Earn the most profit to become the champion chocolatier!
- 4 double-layered Factory boards
- 1 Bookkeeping board
- 124 wooden Chocolate pieces
- 36 wooden Player markers
- 30 Conveyor Belt tiles
- 40 Coal tokens
- 18 Coin tokens
- 5 Department Store tarot cards
- 30 Factory Part mini cards
- 54 Corner Shop mini cards
- 35 Employee cards
- 4 Store Room and Coal cards
- 4 Reference cards
- 1 Start Player marker
- 1 Day marker
Deluxe edition includes:
- Upgraded factory parts from mini cards to tiles (1.5mm thickness!),
- The first player marker (appx 80x30mm) and Day markers (appx 20x20mm) are now specially screen printed and relatively large custom wooden shapes,
- Your coal chits are now changed to black acrylic coal gems (40 in total)
- A premium box sleeve to top it all off!