1. This competition is available for nominees with brick and mortar board game stores/cafés within the UK, Europe, and North America respectively.
2. Each individual can only nominate one store/cafe during the Promotion Period.
3. The competition will be open from 9.00 am (BST) on 1 st August 2020 to 5:00 pm 30th September 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Any nominations outside of the Promotion Period will not be counted.
4. One overall competition winners will be chosen by a judge from Alley Cat Games. Judgment will be based on volume of nominations, and voter's motivation for choosing their FLGS.
5. The decision of the Alley Cat Games in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Alley Cat Games reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
7. Winners will be announced by 30th October 2020 via social media and newsletters. All prize winners will be contacted via email.
8. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate
content will be removed.
9. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
13. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, or fail to arrive by the closing date.